Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Alright, so I've never done this before, but here goes. Thanks Jo, I'll do anything for ya.
luckygirljo.blogspot.com

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (November 1997):
1. Getting ready to take a semester off of college, thank God I went back.
2. Working my hated job at JCPenney in the juniors department.
3. Lusting after my friend whom I didn't know was gay.
4. Sneaking my beeper on my beltline at work.
5. Driving around in my first new car. 1997 Saturn SL. Tres chic.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.
2. Waiting to win a computer on Ebay for my dear sweet hubby.
3. Finish my Round 3 entry for the Scrap Street contest.
4. Take Stella to Kroger, I need more Diet Cherry Pepsi and a Kid Cuisine for her.
5. Make sure I know where Stella's tights and leotard are ready for dance class tomorrow.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Tim Hortons Coffee
2. Bagels
3. Almond Roca's
4. Apple Pie
5. Popcorn

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Anything I like, I have the ability to know the words to a song within about the first 3 listening, it totally bewilders my husband.
2. Mozella Music
3. Ben Folds Music
4. Spoon song, can't remember the name
5. The Backyardagins CD

5 of my bad habits:
1. Chewing Ice
2. Stay up too late
3. Do too much
4. Easily Distracted
5. Addicted to Diet Cherry Pepsi

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy everything I've always wanted.
2. Pay off bills and family bills
3. Buy a house anywhere my husband wanted to live so he was happy
4. Move to Europe
5. provide my entire family with all their insurance needs.

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Skinny jeans.
2. leggings.
3. stonewashed anything
4. short shorts.
5. belly shirts, no one wants to see that.

5 of my favorite toys:
1. Camera.
2. iMac
3. Cropodile
4. ?
5. ?

3 comments:

Benita said...

Hey Brook, just wanted to say that I'm glad to see you got a blog :) Hope everything is going good with you.

Benita

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

*lol* I want to move to Europe too! Italy in in the country. *sigh*

Mrs~Chi~Vious said...

haha

Me and you have a lot of the same plans if we win MAJOR money my friend!

Glad to find you again on the net!

We gotta meet up in r/l soon!

Hugs!
A