Thursday, October 11, 2007

Better All The Time.

Things haven't changed much in my life, busy as ever, with no signs of changing. I'm still working alot and trying to make time for me and my design stuff, but also making some great friends along the way. Mars and Jo are amazing people who I really feel like I've formed a bond with strangely enough over email. We are all apart of KJOI Studios at www.kjoistudios.com and are all the same age and I think that has sort of bonded us, along with other stuff too.

Mars is an awesome designer and has some of her designs over at KJOI too, http://kjoistudios.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=9 she's definitely worth checking out. She is running a sale of 50% off and so, what better time to buy than NOW! She has a really nice blog you should check out too, never at a loss for a thoughtful affirmation, cactusmango.blogspot.com

Jo is a very busy mom of a 9 month old and a nurse, who somehow finds time to create beautiful LO's with our kits from over at KJOI. Her blog is fun to read and always full of gorgeous things she's created, luckygirljo.blogspot.com/ check her out.

Thank God for creating situations that put you right within the line of sight of very cool people. I don't get out much anymore and really only see people I've known all my life, so the internet is my new frontier for friendships and I'm so happy to have met these awesome ladies.

Here is a pic of my latest kit "Freaky Creepies" named for what Stella refers to those cool halloween ads with costumes that we all receive in the mail at this time of year. Once I get it into the shop, I think I'll only be selling it for like $3.00 as I would like to sell as much as I can, and maybe the weekend before Halloween I'll run a 50% off sale.

2 comments:

CACTUSmango said...

LOL! i know right?! i'm pretty sure you're the only one who reads my blog too ;P

As for my big sale...I was all pumped up for it. but unfortunately, it's being postponed. as you well know, because kjoistudios got shut down yesterday to switch servers.

sigh :(

i really hope that at least the shop is back up today.

oh BTW - there's really funny typo i found for jo's blog address, the "l" is missing...do it reads "uckygirl". i'm sorry, that made me laugh. =D

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

*lol* Hey girlie! :) I seriously have to remember to keep your blog in my bookmarks and link you to my blog! Blame it on my forgetfulness!

"uckygirl" - LMAO!!!

So glad we found each other through this crazy digital scrapbooking world. :)

Love the new kit, btw... I don't have very many Halloween photos, otherwise, I'd so *attempt* to use it!

*heart* ya!