Thursday, June 26, 2008

13 Weeks Along


So, I am officially 13 weeks, and today was the first day where I didn't feel like puking my guts out after eating absolutely anything. YEAH ME!! So I've been really busy lately, just working and living and trying to be creative in some way each day, not always succeeding. You know, I just realized I us the "so," in my sentences alot, sorry, I'll try to avoid that. This Saturday should be pretty exciting as I am busy all day quite literally. Starting at 9:30am, my friend Julie is picking me up and we're heading to Scrappy Chic in Livonia to go on there store shop tour. I was asked to create the logo for this event and so was able to pay for 2 seats on the bus for both Julie and myself and we are both excited. 4 stores in one day, a ride on one of those luxury bus things, lunch, make and takes and special discounts at each store only for us. Then as soon as I get back, I need to get right home and get Stella ready for her first dance recital. We are due to arrive back at Scrappy Chic by 5pm and I need to get Stella to the venue by 7pm. That means bathed, hair done, makeup, costume, grab the shoes that are now WAY too tight and make sure my parents are ready to go as well. Oh yeah, fit some food in there at some point. But, Sunday, I will chill out and relax, hopefully it won't rain. Yeah right!

3 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay 2nd trimester!!! :)

Unknown said...

have fun! I never did a store tour before.

Jenn said...

Look at that cute little bump! :) The store tour sounds fun, but whew! that schedule sounds tiring by the end of the day! Can't wait to see pics of Stella's dance recital!