Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow! Scrapbooked Again.

I entered a challenge at a LSS and here is what I did. The idea was to do a layout about a dad in your life and I had to use at least 2 Doodlebug products. I'm not really a fan of Doodlebug, so this challenge was sort of difficult, just to find those couple products, but I did, and I even like what I came up with. The title is "Dad Arms" and it reads: A father is only a man, but when his arms and strength are needed, he becomes a cuddly super hero. It was just a nice little exercise seeing as I haven't had a moment for myself in the last few months and I suspect that this will continue for about the next hmmmmmmmmm,..... 18 YEARS OR SO! But, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very cute and creative. Email me with your digits!

CACTUSmango said...

awww! tiny little stella. such a sweet sentiment.