Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So Much To Talk About.

So, my little baby turned 4 yesterday and she's becoming so mature. Dressing herself, playing well independently, even closing here door when she needs to "be alone." How does this happen so fast, it seems like just yesterday this is what she looked like.

Now, here she is right after all her guests left her party on Saturday night.


Well, just to update everyone on the Posh Picnic kit, while it has not been as successful as we hoped, we believe it is due to a lack of info in the industry on just how to use digital scarpbooking supplies. We are working with Tricia from Cocoa Daisy to try different avenues on how to get the word out for people that are interested in our work, but just aren't sure how to wrap their minds around it.

On a different note, I've actually lined up a project for myself to create a First Year photo Album for a baby shower for a young girl a couple houses down who's having a baby that's due September 9th. When I first had learned that Mandy was pregnant at 19 with no husband, I was a little put off and quite honestly sort of mad. I mean, Matt and I have always done everything "by the book" "like we're supposed to" and yet somehow we don't always get the results we're expecting, so hearing that a teenager was about to be an unwed mother, was a little upsetting. But, after 14 months of trying, luckily we are now happily expecting.

Here is our first shot of baby #2. I've drawn around the shape for those of you who find ultrasounds confusing, because lord knows I used to feel the same way about them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Stella!
I love the chalk outline of the baby! That is awesome :)

Jenn said...

Happy birthday Stella-girl! Love Aunt Jenn and Uncle Steve, Nick and Meg

Love the baby picture! (S)he is adorable :) How's mommy feeling these days?

Unknown said...

That video is priceless! LEAN FORWARD! I didn't know you two had been trying for that long. How are you feeling? What site do I go to for the posh picnic?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Stella! Let's do a playdate!