Saturday, September 1, 2007

WOW! September 1st Already.

Can't believe how fast this summer/this year has gone by, it feels like just yesterday that we bought our first home and here it is nearly one year later. We actually signed the paper on Friday, October 13th (bad omen right, no) but we moved in the weekend before Halloween. We spent sooooooo long, longing and looking for our first house, that I wish the days would slow down, so I felt like I could enjoy it more. I took Stella clothes shopping today at Children's Place, I love that store. If I were me at 3, I would've had a wonderful time. Matt told me all the clothes I picked out are like things I would wear, they were of course, why else would I buy them. I didn't buy Stella anything she didn't like, I'd sooner throw the money in the garbage, because she'd have a huge fit and not wear it. She only turned 3 June 9th, is this possible for her to have an eye for fashion already? I was in denial that she was getting bigger and that just because she was 3 meant she was a 3T, well at her 3 year doc appointment she was already 3.5 feet tall and now I am sure it's closer to 4 feet, suddenly everything is way too short. I don't know where she gets it, I'm only 5'4" and her dad isn't quite 6', maybe she's a freak of nature or destined to be a runway model. So, took her shopping, which she loves by the way, and she kept going around the store saying "We should get this mom," or "Ooohhh, backpacks, I'm gonna need this for my school soon." I said, sure baby, in about 2 years we'll get it for you. She was even cracking up another woman who was shopping in the store. She always makes me laugh, even when she's being a baddy, I just have to laugh. I tell people, if I'm laughing, it's keeping me from crying. Right?!

My back was killing me earlier while we were shopping and now it's sort of OK, I think it's due to me sitting on my couch and using my computer. Not very ergonomic huh? I'm going to be in the designer spotlite in our next newsletter coming out September 20th, check us out over at www.kjoistudios.com It's a very cool spot and every single person over there is hella talented. I will offer a huge kit I am making especially for that issue at a price reduction of 15%. It's going to have some really cute little elements in it.

Well, I think for today, that's enough, I need to clean my studio and get my computer back to a place where I won't hurt my back anymore. Toodles.

0 comments: