Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Creative Freedom. C-Blocked By Life.

Sorry, I know that's sort of crude. But, it really describes how I feel lately. I feel SOOOOOOOO creative in my head, but after working anywhere from 6-12 hours in a given day 7 days a week, I no longer feel like being on my computer. I'm sure many of you have the same problem as well. And, the problem seems to be that I know what I like, but I feel like anything I start to create has already been created and while that is true, everything in the world has already been created, it's just the artists job to put their own little twist on everything and this is what I struggle with. Does anybody out there get me? Can I get an amen?

My deepest hearts desire longs for me to be a famous name in the scrapbooking industry. To live a comfortable life, never a want for anything reasonable and to give my daughter and subsequent children what they need, or small things their little hearts yearn for. I'd love someday to own a flat or small home in a chic town that I can go to once a month to be creative and have a little freedom from the everyday, for that I would like to pay cash and have something free and clear, well, we all know 2 things are for sure, death and taxes.

I would love to overhear someone say some day, when does that new Brooke Rochon line come out, I just love her stuff. I admit, it would inflate my ego just a titch, but who wouldn't it do that to?

I feel like I'm paying my dues now, but having just turned 30 one week ago today, I am bound and determined to make my 30's, the start of a successful life. I have always believed, if you can dream it, you can be it. I have my mother to thank for that. She is the guiding force in my life and the reason that I am the resilient and determined person I am today and who I hope my daughter aspires to be like someday too. In the same vane, I own my daughter for popping me out of a shell that I had stuck myself in starting about in middle school, it's amazing what children can do for your self esteem, I owe her for making me even stronger each day than the day before.

I guess I'm not really C-Blocked By Life, it's just my path. Cause really, if there's no struggle, is it really worth doing?

She's the reason I do what I do everyday!

0 comments: