Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Forgot To Post...

So a while back when the weather was first nice, I forgot to post about the day I built myself a picnic table. You see, I really wanted one, but we just do not have the extra right now to drop $400 on a piece of wood, so we cleaned out the garage and found perfect substitutes for everything to build a nice sized picnic table thing. We found a piece of an old fence and 2 saw horses that were the perfect height for our collapsible chairs we use. Everything just came out very nicely and I only needed to paint on one coat of white paint to make it look good. Here are some shots from that day, Matt also built a bike for me that day from some spare parts. It was a great little family day and Stella had a blast!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

cool! Now all you need is a cheap, brightly colored tablecloth and you are good to go!