Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Scrapped, I Scrapped, Oh My God I Actually Scrapped!


I think I'm gonna start checking in with Effer Dares, www.efferdares.com on a regular basis to get myself scrapping again. The challenges are simple, but they are also just that, challenges. Basically just a one sentence prompt that will get you going and it got me to scrap about something I rarely get involved with, myself. It was fun and got me to take a new pic of myself. Not the most flattering, but yet another that Stella can look at later in life and show her kids when they ask what grandma looked like at 30.

Moving on, I soon will be involved in a new and exciting venture that I can't wait to reveal to all 3 people who read my blog (she chuckles, but it's true). I can't say exactly yet, but I will tell you that the name of the site involves something yummy to drink and something pretty that grows in the ground. The owner of the site is very excited about getting involved in digital scrapbooking kits and so are Mars (my partner from AZ) and I. Once things are fully established and live, I will clue you all in. I'm thinking it could be as soon as June perhaps. So, wish me luck ladies.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

"something yummy to drink and something pretty that grows in the ground"

coffee? latte? flower? rose?

I'm dying to know!

Whatever it is, I wish you lots of success.

Unknown said...

cool! I'll be trying to guess the name all day...

maz said...

Hey, make that 4 people! I found you through the dares.... and i think I guessed the name! Awesome! Good luck....