Saturday, August 4, 2007

Coolest Day Evah!

So, I saw this post at Pub Calls looking for Designers for a digital scrapbooking site. I thought to myself, " Gee self, this is something you've been looking to do for some time." So, at I think the very last possible minute, I sent Kara anything and everything I could that could possibly get me chosen to join her team. Well, after not receiving an email, I decided to be ballsy and send her one to ask if I didn't receive one, should I just take it to mean that I was not chosen to be on the team? Well, shortly there after, Kara emails me back to say that my email had ended up in her spam and that she would let me know within a few hours. Needless to say, about an hour later I got this gigantic email, that didn't say yes, but said so much more. I am truly honored to be considered among these other amazing ladies. Thanks again Kara!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! thank you!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Sounds like my story with Kara! *lol*

So glad to be working with you girlie! :)