Monday, August 27, 2007

Time Management, It's Worth A Shot...

So, I've decided that what my life needs is TIME MANAGEMENT! I will attempt to go to bed by around 11:30pm and awaken my slumbering sluggish body by 5:30am. The reason I am doing this is so that I can be done with that silly job stuff earlier in the day and have time for myself and other more artsy pursuits in the evening, and hopefully not have to work weekends either. You see, I have the complete luxury of being able to work from home 5 out of 7 days of the week, but, 2 days a week I'm supposed to work at my bosses house. In the process of living the tumultuous life that I do (JK), I end up working nearly every single day all day long because I can't get my poop in a group. With the amount of work I "feel" like I'm doing, I would think I could get like 70 hours in a week, but somehow I manage to just barely achieve over 43 each week, sometimes less. Anyhow, my solution is to get up earlier and get done sooner! New mantra: GET UP EARLIER, GET DONE SOONER! Come on girls, join me now. Alrighty, don't let me forget to set my alarm.

0 comments: