Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It Can Be Done.

So, I DID IT! I got up at 5:30am this morning and was able to achieve my goal of getting in 11 hours and being finished by 6pm this evening with my work for the day. I had the night reserved for me. I didn't get alot accomplished, but I didn't worry about work. I am really stressing about getting more stuff done for KJOI. I so am devoted to what Kara is doing, I just don't all the time in the world to do it. I mean between having to work all the time, having Stella, having a husband who's going back to school, and trying to do a couple other scrapbooking industry related things, I am plumb tuckered out. Hopefully my new plan of getting up at 5:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays will do that for me. HOPEFULLY. Also, my husband going back to school will in a pretty short period of time help alleviate alot of my stress by him being able to get a much higher paying job, and he's going into the design field to boot, so that should be interesting. I'm just so whacked out in the head most of the time that as I'm typing this right now I sort of feel like I'm floating on a cloud. Does that make sense? I think that stems from not getting enough sleep the last two years and being anemic and being on my period now. It's just a triple whammy.

I have a ton of ideas written down in my special book that I like to keep all my ideas in I just need to make that special time for those special ideas. They deserve it the little guys. I need to nurture something of my own, as I don't have a baby anymore, well yet anyway. More on that later. So, for the moment, I need to make my art my baby. If I ever want to get anywhere in this world, I must feed that inside of me which inspires and excites. Power to the people!

0 comments: