Monday, August 6, 2007

I want to wear Little Pants.

Today felt like such a long day. On the days I am semi-required to work at my bosses home, I feel like it's sort of wasted time. In the time it takes me to commute, I could get in an extra hours worth of work and save a few dollars in gas money, but Monday's and Friday's are "My" days. My husband is unusually chipper this afternoon, he has been on a diet of sorts since finding out he has high cholesterol I think the number was 234. So, in the last 10 days he's lost about 15 pounds or so, his goal weight is 160 and he's only about 12 pounds from there. I hate him! I had weight loss surgery just over two years ago, and I am still about 30 to 40 pounds from my personal goal, but with 95 gone, I'll keep my mouth shut. I actually asked him if he's cheating on me, jokingly only, I know he is not. He's just been looking to get healthy, I think he has a non-sexual crush on Lance Armstrong, something about participating in the Tour de France, I don't know. He's even decided to get a bunch of gum and try to give up smoking. I've got to give it to him, he has more will power than I do when it comes to certain stuff, but I am aiming to be extremely supportive and am so proud of his progress. It's even got to be making our daughter healthier, with just our little changes. We've stopped giving her chocolate milk, it was just getting to where she only ever asked for that and I always had to tell her, "No, it's white milk or water with dinner." Now, she only asks grandma for chocolate milk, she doesn't buy it any more either. Anyhow, I just let Stella put on her FAVE little pants, (3 year old speak for shorts) they are lime green with white polka dots. And, we are BBQing burgers for dinner, grills are awesome aren't they. So Easy! After I work a couple of hours tonight I am hoping to get to finishing my latest kit, "In My Backyard." I am really excited about my latest ideas about how to achieve "new" images. It's all about my own personal photography and photoshop, got to love that. Over and Out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

burgers sound yummy! we need propane in our tank though! heythat's great about hubby getting his cholesterol under control. it's so easy for men to loose weight. my hubby is the same way.