Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Opportunity, Maybe You Should Try It Out.


Just so everyone who does read my blog knows, I have been accepted as part of this amazing new site called Pay Per Post located at www.payperpost.com What I am hoping that it will do is really just give me more income and as you all have read, we can really use that right now. My co-worker emailed me about this woman who has multiple blogs and she runs multiple things on her blogs that earn her extra money. You will notice new content in my blog such as product reviews and general chit chat about different subjects than I have tackled before. The cool thing about Pay Per Post is that this has so much potential to earn EXTREMELY great money. I am watching a video and they have a panel of Pay Per Post bloggers talking about all the money they earn. One woman has earned something like $17,000. I find that truly amazing and if I could earn a $1000 I would thrilled. So, if any of you would like info on this, please contact me and I will fill you in. I guess my goal for taking this on really is to 1. either pay my car payment each month, or 2. heck pay my mortgage each month. So, hope that I will not disappoint anyone, but I can't wait to see where this opportunity takes me!
blog reviews

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a cool thing. Keep us posted on how it's going!