Friday, February 8, 2008

So much can change in less than one day.

I never know how to be perfectly gracious, but at this moment I feel overwhelmed by kindness. You never know how people can reach out to you when you are in need of some compassion. Matt and I really put ourselves out there this time and people were very responsive. The morning started out with a massive headache, but also with a little bit of hope. On a whim I sent out the email about our desire to get our Prosper loan funded and can I just tell you, within a matter of about 7 hours, our loan went from 61% funded to 100%. It really took me by surprise as this was my third and final attempt at getting a loan. Aside from all that, the outpouring of concern, understanding, sympathy, comfort truly warmed my heart. A special thanks goes out to Mars for the continuous daily support during such a stressful situation, Michelle with a very generous gift that I WILL be paying back and of course Jenn, my coffee clatcher, fellow mother, understanding dear dear friend whom I completely unloaded onto and then laughed quite loudly when she suggested a prescription for Zoloft. Only such a great friend could suggest you taking medication! Love ya Jenn, guess you do think I'm a little nuts. *Mental Note:* burn those naughty notes you naughty naughty girl.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Unloading? Never. That's what friends are for. And you're no nuttier than myself! :oP

Is that Stella's big-girl haircut? Adorable.