Monday, May 26, 2008

Can you say TWINS?


Ha ha, fooled you, you actually thought I was having twins. Well, if you're Matt, you've been joking all week that you think I'm having twins. I guess it's because I'm only like 8 weeks along and already wearing some maternity clothes, even some neighbors have noticed that I'm showing, so I'm slightly terrified that on June 9th at 1:30pm, the ultrasound tech will inform me that she sees not one but TWO tiny babies growing. You see, my aunt had a set of fraternal twins, my great grandmother was a fraternal twin and apparently twins exist on my in laws side as well. Obviously having twins would be a blessing, a double blessing, but I don't know if financially we could handle it, Matt would probably have to become Mr. Mom for a while so that I could go out in search of a better job with insurance. That seems REALLY scary to me at this point, but if it had to be done, it would be. So, let's just pray that I'm sick because sometimes that what second pregnancies bring and I'm already showing because well, I weigh 94 pounds less than I did with Stella, yeah, that sounds good.

4 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

girl, you almost freaked me out! *lol*

I'm excited to hear about how the ultrasound goes! Good luck! *hugs*

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! You got me! I love that you are my blog stalker! We can be mutal blog stalkers!
How are you feeling?

Unknown said...

I mean I really thought you were confirming twins there for a minute! How exciting that you are showing!

Jenn said...

Whew! You had me there for a minute!