Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nausea, All Day Every Day

So, as I thought, my nausea is here to stay, but it seems that I can at least count on that by 7pm, LIKE MAGIC, it simply disappears. While this is not very conducive to an easy working day that I'm used to, at least in working from home, I can take cat naps and basically remain lethargic and in pj's if I so choose all day long. I'm still trying to figure out what it is I can eat that won't make me sick, it's really a lot of trial and error. I think that my caffeine headaches have finally passed, thank god, those were no fun in combination with the pukey feeling. I bought my first official pair of maternity jeans today and a couple of tank tops. Sadly my regular jeans are feeling a little snug and making me uncomfortable, even my "big" jeans feel tight. Well, I guess I'm technically almost 2 months along, and having had one baby already, this truly could be what is happening. Last night, what I was wearing really highlighted my pooch, I got a little excited I have to admit, I loved having my bump around, it made me feel more feminine if you can imagine. Oh yeah, we told my MIL about the baby and while she didn't congratulate us, she did in her very own way. And, she hasn't said anything negative yet, not even alone to Matt, so she must be happy. Let's just go with that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ick. Feel better.
Did you tell Stella yet?

Jenn said...

The bump appears much sooner with #2, doesn't it!? It seemed like I no sooner peed on a stick and got a + and had to drag out the maternity clothes a week or two later.

I certainly don't miss the puking and nausea, but I definitely miss my bump.

Something of note to look forward to: you'll feel the baby move sooner too! :)