Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm Pregnant!

I feel sick in the morning, the things that used to taste good to me make me feel sick, I get tired and sick in the late afternoon and have to nap. I can't seem to shake this headache that I have that makes me feel like I slept too long and of course I have to take those big long honkin' torpedo looking prenatal vitamins. But, I wouldn't have it any other way. Stella will be a big sister right after Christmas this year, so we are thrilled. I'll keep ya updated, but I'll spare you the how big, what the development is and such, but I will let you know how it's going. Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Brooke!
i wish you nothing but smooth sailing until delivery!

Jenn said...

Wahooo! I'm going to be an aunt again! :) So completely thrilled for you, Matt and Stella.

Hope the morning sickness and tiredness pass quickly (That part, I do not miss).

Really have to meet for (decaf) coffee soon!

xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations Brooke! I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new pending baby!!!

Janneke said...

Congrats Brooke!!!