Friday, May 16, 2008

Funny Stella.

I'm back and fortunately for me, today was a good day. No pukey puke feelings, well a little at first maybe. Yes, we did tell the little miss, last Friday, and she seemed quite excited and for a while there, I thought I was gonna have to answer the "when's the baby coming out" question everyday. But, since the baby is due around Christmas, that is something that she can really grasp, but I'm sure once Thanksgiving hits, and all the holiday hoopla begins, THEN, I'll hear that everyday. So, it's been a couple days since she's asked me if she could talk to the baby, or has hit me right in the gut, but today, so funny, out of the blue she says, "So mom, how's that baby coming along?" I just laughed out loud, she is so wise beyond her years.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So funny! Where do they learn this stuff from?!

Unknown said...

that is a great way to put it!