Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Sneaky Peak

Well, I know some time back I mentioned something about a venture that my creative partner and I were getting in on and well, it is almost upon us. Hopefully by June 1st my friend and I will have our first ever coordinating digital kit in the shop over at Cocoa Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!! If you haven't heard of them, please stop in and have a looksee www.cocoadaisy.com Tricia over there is SOOOOO amazingly cool and kind that she is willing to try it out for the month of June to see if anything sells, were really hoping to have a large, amazing looking kit to sell to all the veteran and newbie digi scrappers. Here is a sneak peak of what's to come.

This is really just the sample preview so you can see the items in the kit before you buy. Believe you me, the preview at the moment DOES NOT contain all of our items, we are still working on them. So, wish us luck, we both have our fingers crossed, and oh yea, the best part is we will be the only digital kit in the shop, so no competition. Lucky us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey that's really cool! I will be sure to check it out.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Very exciting! I can't wait to see the rest of it! :)

Unknown said...

This looks very cool.