Saturday, March 1, 2008

Creative Friends.

Just want to write a little bit about someone that someday soon I'll be able to say I knew her when. I have been lucky enough to become friends with this woman whom I call Mars, but she will also be known for her CactusMango Designs. She is a truly amazing up and coming designer of digital scrapbooking supplies and I have been lucky enough to collaborate with and bounce ideas off of this truly talented woman. We actually make a pretty good team! We rock! I took a pic I had of Stella and added her cool doodles, you soon will see much more of this awesome chick and her ingenious design work. For now, you can see her work in shops such as Cafe Press and Zazzle at http://cactusmangodesigns.com/ and at the bottom a little something that will be revealed in time called Dreaming With Pixels. Check her out, she's a can't miss, then you'll be able to say, you used her stuff when she was just starting out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

those are awesome! Love the new design :)