Sunday, March 2, 2008

Putting Out Good Vibes.

So, I sit here tonight, trying to find books to read that will make me feel positive. It's hard, with how few jobs are out there, but I'm trying to remain motivated. I'm gonna look through Deepak Chopra's "The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success," and Rick Warren's "The Purpose Driven Life" in hopes that maybe as I sleep something will come to me. What stinks is that I know I could do what anyone would ask of me, it's selling that idea to a potential employer. I have been a designer or almost 1/3 of my life, I CAN DO THIS, please let me prove it to you. I need a purpose, I like being driven, I had goals, and things I'd like to achieve. Without a decent job, I am going nowhere and fast. I hate what my life feels like right now, sad, repititious, hopeless, redundant, lack luster, fleeting, scary, and most of all depressing. I don't want to feel any of these things anymore, I want to feel energized again, not sick of life at only 30. UGH!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

It WILL get better, I promise.

Steve and I have both been there...feeling like our lives were adrift for some time. Unsure of where we were headed, in a rut, or sometimes just plain stuck.

Hang in there, girlfriend. God has a plan, we just don't know what it is just yet.

Thinking of you.