Monday, March 17, 2008

Normal Day.

So, today was pretty uneventful. Worked, did the check book, made dinner, painted with Stella and think I had more fun than she did. I have decided however that I am going to start scrapbooking again to try and get published. I never have been, but it is a goal of my to get published as much as possible. I'd like to think that some of what I do has a fresh approach to it, probably doesn't, but a girl can try can't she? I know that you can't post any layouts if you've submitted it to a magazine and such, but here is a layout that I submitted just now for a local scrapbook store. If mine is chosen, I get an American Crafts prize pack. I love AC and would love to win any of their products. Not to mention, win anything. Hope everyone had a lovely St. Patty's Day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I say go for it! If you don't get pubbed, at least you will make a bunch of cool layouts!